Because it facilitates excellent user applications with considerable improved performance, an array of new, useful features and intuitive user interface controls, development in Java has gained momentum amongst developers. The Java development tool kit is entirely suitable for creating a range of server and desktop applications, mobile phone applications, smart cards and a host of other popular user devices. At WorldSystems, we are able to connect a diverse variety of technologies to deliver a single unified multi-purpose platform using java development tools. Our expert team are proficient in the use of the Java development kit (JDK) to deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions to our clients. It is our objective to deliver customized turnkey and scalable java solutions entirely in accordance with client needs.
The following are the technologies and Java tools we employ:
- EJB, Hibernate, Java EE and SE, JNI, JPA, OSGi, Spring, TopLink and XML
- N-tier scalable architecture
- JSP (Java Server Pages) versions 1.1, 2.0 and Servlets ver 2.3
- Apache Axis and Codehous xFire
- Swing and SWT
- DB2, Derby, FireBird, Hypersonic, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SAPDB
- JNDI (Java Naming and Directory Interface) version 1.2
- Google Guice, Spring and Struts
- Oracle forms, PL/SQL and Transact-SQL
- BPwin, ERwin Data Modeler and PowerDesigner versions 6.0–12.0
- Ant, Cruise Control, Eclipse, Hudson, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven and TeamCity
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) version 2.0
- Clover, Emma, JUnit, Selenium and TestNG
- J2EE Design Pattern based on Model-View-Controller architecture
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle Application Server, Orion, Resin, Weblogic and WebSphere
- Java programmers and Quantum developers.
The experts at WorldSystems excel at development of Java applications and become proactively involved in resolving all client application problems. We have the ability to design unique solutions for the most complex challenges using the Java development kit. Our developers are highly analytical and they are conversant in the most sophisticated and demanding development technologies. We offer design, development and system security consultancy services in addition to supporting outsourced development projects. Our Java development excellence surpasses the most discerning expectations. The Java developers at WorldSystems possess a perfect balance of knowledge, expertise and experience and their collective talent is the best the industry has to offer. Because our team is a flexible one, they have contributed significantly to making our company one of the best in the marketplace. At WorldSystems, we subscribe to the idea that high-end technical solutions require the intellectual input of intelligent individuals. Our developers possess abundant technical capability with the J+9ava development tool, which is evident from the number of successful projects they have brought to fruition.
What Can our Java Development Expertise Bring to your Website?
- Interactive and entertaining games.
- Customized designs and high graphics quality.
- Validation forms.
- Excellent database design and management tools.
- Reach your targeted customer base.
- Reduced server loads.
- Reasons to Choose WorldSystems for your Java Development Projects
At WorldSystems, we accommodate all client requirements and work to ensure every solution is the best the industry can offer. We are adept at prioritizing project schedules and assigning the right balance of resources to ensure each project delivers exactly what the client ordered. We aim to form long-term client partnerships and we are available on a 24x7 basis to resolve any issues that arise. Client satisfaction is our ultimate aim. Our mission is to ensure our contribution adds value. We communicate with clients regularly, we apply simple coding styles using development tools for Java and we abide rigidly with schedules and deadlines. We are experienced at managing a diverse range of projects for a global clientele, so we are fully skilled to handle any project issues that arise during any stage of the development lifecycle.