At WorldSystems, we have a rich and extensive experience in J2MEdevelopment for wireless and mobile applications, business databases, internet access programs and mobile phone games. Here, we offer some information about our Java and J2MEapplication development services and we are always happy to discuss these in greater detail with you at any time.
Our J2MEDevelopment Experience and Services
WorldSystems offers a range of solutions and mobile application development in J2ME backed up by our extensive expertise, which spans more than eight years. We provide the following services from our development center:
- Customized applications based on J2ME
- Migration and porting services for J2MEapplications including S60 2nd, 3rd and 5th editions as well as UIQ-enabled devices
- Quality Assurance and software testing of J2MEapplications
- Maintenance and support services for J2MEplatforms.
Our J2MEDevelopment and Technology Expertise
WorldSystems’s J2MEmobile application development team has outstanding knowledge and unrivalled experience in J2MEdevelopment and its related technologies, reporting tools and database systems. The enviable experience of WorldSystems in many different development environments and technologies is the result of successfully completing numerous J2MEgame development and business projects for clients from all over the world. We have accumulated vast experience in the following platforms through these previous projects:
- Java and the Blackberry Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Java for GPS, GPRS, the iDen Software Development Kit, Motorola and RMS
- J2ME, CLDC versions 1.0 and 1.1 as well as MIDP versions 1.0 and 2.0
- J2ME, Eclipse and WTK
- J2ME, CLDC ver 1.1, MIDP ver 2.0, WTK and NetBeans
- J2ME, Eclipse, Netbeans, WTK and Samsung WTK
Our J2MEDevelopment and System Knowledge
The team at WorldSystems has collaborated closely with clients to deliver a vast range of varied applications, software solutions and systems based on the J2MEdevelopment tools. The following are just a few examples of the J2MEapplications we have successfully delivered, accompanied by a helpful J2MEapplication development tutorial where appropriate:
- EMI-based calculator application for the Blackberry
- Gaming applications for J2MEand other mobile platforms, each delivered with a comprehensive J2MEgame development tutorial
- Training applications on vehicle driving for mobile users
- GPS-based system for iDen mobile devices.
The Industry Sectors we have undertaken J2MEDevelopment for:
The team at WorldSystems are prolific at delivering sophisticated client solutions to the industries listed below and we have received some excellent feedback for the expertise we contributed to these projects.
- Content Management Systems across many sectors
- Distribution and courier sector
- E-learning and training sector
- Finance and lending sector
- Gaming and entertainment sector
- Transportation and travel sector
- Real Estate and property sector
Please, do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about how we can help you with your unique projects.