What is ColdFusion development?
Essentially, ColdFusion is a database-driven Adobe development environment that accommodates the rapid and efficient development of a diverse range of applications. Many ColdFusion developers favor this platform because of its high-performance and cost-effectiveness. The following is an overview of the key capabilities of ColdFusion.
Clients Can Look Forward to the Following Benefits When They Hire ColdFusion Developers:
- Fast development method;
- It is more high-powered than, say, Java Enterprise Application Server and its enhanced performance facilitates virtually unlimited functionality;
- It is a highly scalable platform. Because ColdFusion is created on J2EE technology, web server and client applications are sufficiently scalable to allow numerous servers to process data and complete the same functions simultaneously;
- ColdFusion is a feature-rich platform. Many new features have been added to the latest version ensuring a fresh feel for your website. Additionally, its simple nature makes it easy for any ColdFusion developer to quickly test and deploy applications.
WorldSystems Offers The Following Services When You Hire ColdFusion Developers:
- We can convert HTML files to FlashPaper and PDF formats;
- Code generated on client-side, which is particularly useful for validation purposes and creating form widgets;
- Database querying is processed through Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) or Open Database Connectivity (ODBC), so ColdFusion does not depend on a specific database platform.
- Data can be retrieved from popular enterprise systems, of which Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Microsoft Exchange Server and Post Office Protocol (POP) are examples.
- Caching for server and client platforms;
- Client, application, web and session management facilities;
- Data searching and file indexing through Verity K2;
- XML querying, parsing and validation;
- Clustering (servers);
- Administration for Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs);
- Task planning and scheduling facilities;
At WorldSystems, a professional ColdFusion development company, we take time to understand our clients’ requirements so that, when they hire ColdFusion developers, we deliver the most appropriate solutions, such as:
- Small, personal or large, complex corporate websites;
- E-Commerce websites that are database-driven to accommodate such activities as community forums, finance management or real estate portals;
- CMS (Content Management Systems);
- Enterprise sites and applications;
- Applications and web services based on XML;
- Applications and web services founded on AJAX platform.
Reasons to Hire ColdFusion Developers from WorldSystems:
- All our programmers and developers have between six months and over three years experience in ColdFusion;
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills through a consistent understanding of client requirements;
- The development team at WorldSystems have outstanding analytical ability, creative talent and the all-round technical expertise to deliver results-orientated business solutions every time.
Contact us today to get a free, no-obligation quote to hire ColdFusion Developers or just to learn more about our professional services.