Your responsibilities will be:
- Cooperate with experience web designers’ team to perform best quality, user-friendly interface.
- Develop User Interfaces for websites, deliver enhancements to an existing interfaces and fix defect
- Make researches to discover advantages and disadvantages of the User Interfaces make necessary improvements.
- Work with marketing team
- Help with bug tracking.
- At least 2 years UI development experience.
- Understanding of SEO concepts and user psychology.
- Programming experience on Java, Python, Ruby;
- Good knowledge of web technologies: Java, and JS.
- CMS usage experience.
- Understands HTML, CSS, and browser compatibility issues.
- Good communication skills;
- Ambitious, motivated and a good team player.