Our company is seeking a highly proficient Linux System Administrator to accommodate our rapid expansion. The candidate will be responsible for designing website clusters, as well as assuming responsibility their installation and deployment. He or she will be asked to improve the scalability of the system architecture, and to prepare the monitoring system for the server. This is a team leadership position that requires management and monitoring of the System Administration team. Candidate will also be asked to work with the company COO to plan its improvement strategy.
- Ensure reliability, security, efficiency and cost effectiveness of the company’s internal and external systems.
- Anticipate and plan for future requirements.
- Configuration and maintenance of IP telephony based on Cisco PBX.
- Communication with local IT services and equipment vendors and suppliers.
- Linux expert (Gentoo, CentOS, Archlinux, Ubuntu).
- Familiar with virtualization technologies (KVM, Xen, Libvirt).
- Strong knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, JBoss.
- Strong knowledge of Shell (Bash and Zsh) programming.
- Very deep knowledge of the web and application server technologies.
- Knowledge of Cisco and/or Juniper routers and switches.
- Basic level Programming/Scripting skills.
- GIT and SVN.