We are seeking a Customer Support Representative for our international eCommerce and content writing company. Responsibilities will include communicating with an international demographic, including customers from Australia, Europe and the United States. Candidates must be fluent in English and have a college diploma. This position is ideal for someone who is seeking translation work.
- Research, develop, publish, maintain and improve SysIQ’s support process.
- Provide leadership in the selection of appropriate tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Work with the Quality Assurance, Customer Relationship Management, Development and Sales.
- Phone support.
- Support via email.
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions.
- Investigate and analyze the root of problems.
- Experience as a technical support engineer at least 1 year.
- Deep knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Problem solving skills - identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- PHP, SQL familiarity.
- С/C++ code crash dump analysis experience.
- Must be open to work on a 24/7 environment.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.