We are seeking a Junior Test Automation Trainee to closely collaborate with information systems specialists. The position is full time and is situated within a comfortable office environment. Candidate must be diligent and be able to focus intently.
- Perform requirements analysis and testing.
- Perform test design in sufficient form and maintain it.
- Preparing and supporting of test documentation.
- Estimation and planning of testing activities on a project.
- Should be familiar with Windows, *nix family, Mac OS X.
- Good knowledge of software development.
- Knowledge and experience in test automation.
- C++ test and/or development experience.
- Experience in Scrum, Agile project.
- Good PHP (Apache) skills.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of quality metrics.