We are looking for a candidate with the qualifications to fill the role of Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. The position involves a daily review and supervision of the company's back-end functions. Daily tasks will involve maintaining and adding new features to the API. The Senior Ruby on Rails Developer will develop the application and be in charge of making pertinent decisions with regard to its implementation. He or she will be asked to provide expert knowledge and to collaborate within a team about reviews and coding standards. The person who becomes our Senior Ruby on Rails Developer will ensure a timely delivery of the product and also make sure that the product is of highest quality. The position is offered on a full time basis and comes with a myriad of benefits that include stock options, autonomy and a competitive salary.
- Creating, testing, debugging and documenting new application code.
- Collaborate with project team members to ensure all requirements are met.
- High-level application design
- Excellent programming skills in Ruby and/or Python.
- Experience in RoR for 1,5-2 years.
- Good knowledge and experience of MySQL server and query language.
- Understanding of design patterns, OOP principles.
- Experience in TDD methodology is preferable.