We are seeking the ideal candidate to fulfill the Senior QA Engineer vacancy at our software development services company. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer position entails defining procedural guidelines for other team members, defining and implementing procedures for performance, load, functional and stress tests, providing thorough leadership with respect to the role of software tester using the agile development methodology and implementing programs to utilize Quality Assurance resources within the company's framework in a time and cost effective fashion. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Informations systems, a minimum of 5 years QA experience, a minimum of 3 years interfacing with QA reproduction work and advanced knowledge of the methodologies concerned with agile software development.
- GUI based functional testing.
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test cases.
- Identify and report defects.
- New test scripts developing.
- Test documentation composing/supporting
- 2,5 years experience in software testing, including the use of automated testing tools and bug tracking systems.
- Basic Unix skills.
- Experience with testing web-application developed with web technologies, knowledge of QA methodology (Functional testing, Regression testing).
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in OOP.