The outsourcing division of our company is seeking a highly qualified Senior Performance Engineer to work in a distributed network using advanced skills in network debugging tools and diagnostic. He or she should have experience in related network implementations and protocols, routing and application level protocols and be able to measure, analyze and improve robustness, performance, scalability and availability of large distributed delivery systems that deliver content. The ideal candidate should be able to easily troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that involve the serving of digital content to our end-users, as well as storage issues. He or she should be familiar with debugging complex service issues as well. A Master’s degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline is required, along with at least 3 years of experience scripting, working with networking protocols, analysis and statistics.
- Analyze new feature/fixes and assess the need for performance validation.
- Define monitoring profile.
- Debug/pinpoint to the specific failures for regressions/unexpected behavior.
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Knowledge of performance testing tools (HP Load Runner, JMeter, etc).
- Integrations testing.
- Windows, Unix OS environments.
- Analytical skills.
- 1Version control systems.
- Generate/assemble test datasets to support performance testing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.