We are seeking a Senior Manual Tester to work with a well-established test team to participate in a wide array of web-based applications. The job involves working on a top tier team to test the single integrated case system, test readiness, review risks with other team members and to plan various test activities. The person who fills this position will also help configure the test lab environment. The ideal candidate for this position will have a solid background in SQL scripting and backend testing, as well as data validation. He or she should have a minimum of 3 years manual testing experience pertaining to Web Services applications, as well as performing GUI, Integration and User Acceptance Testing. He or she should possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable working in a team environment and attending and participating in team meetings, as well as interfacing with end-users.
- Perform requirements analysis and testing.
- Perform test planning for each iteration.
- Continuous analysis of changes.
- Encourage team to improve quality of deliverables.
- Strong background in test, software design, V&V, version control using current methodologies, processes and tools.
- C++ test and/or development experience.
- Broad understanding of other messaging protocols.
- Quick learning of new environments and equipment .
- Experience writing test specifications and test scripts.