Our company is looking for a qualified Senior Java Developer for a high-level computer programming job. The person who fills this position will be responsible for using the Java programming language to develop new or work on existing applications, and for overseeing software development through all stages. This senior level position calls for supervisory skills that will enable the developer to mentor lower level developers and to work with customers and research groups. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to analyze, design and construct Java-based applications. This includes creating modeling techniques, application layers, coding algorithms and designing object-oriented components.
- Development of software applications which comply with customer requirements.
- Debug/develop J2EE server-side projects.
- Responsible development, integration and program testing.
- SQL/PL SQL code development.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience.
- Working experience with Enterprise Java/J2EE applications.
- XML, XSL.
- Deep knowledge of OOD/OOA/OOP.
- Web security (Acegi etc.)
- AJAX frameworks.
- Web UI.
- Experience of SOA.
- Experience of OSB.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Deep experience in commercial projects.
- Version control systems: CVS, Subversion.
- MS SQL.