Our company is seeking a Senior iPhone Developer to join our experienced team of server developers who work on Blackberry, Android Windows and Apple phone platforms. The position is one that works closely with product managers and that is supported by QA. We need an experienced iPhone application developer who understands that working on a continuously evolving product is a paradigm in and of itself, separate and apart from ship and forget. We need a Senior iPhone Developer who can view a bigger picture, understand all steps of software development and add worth to a roadmap. He or she will be working beside people from all IT disciplines while maintaining a single goal to produce top class mobile platform solutions for enterprise.
- Build iPhone games and applications from the beginning to the end.
- Maintain high code quality and maintainability.
- Working in a highly skilled team.
- Demonstrable and relevant experience as an application developer.
- 2+ years of experience with iPhone.
- Experience in C++ development.
- Very good knowledge and extensive practical experience in Obcective C.
- Experience in team work at least 1 year.
- Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Experience in Bug tracking systems (Jira, BugZilla etc).
- Experience with iOS SDK and SQLite.