Our company is seeking a candidate to fulfill the position of Senior iPad Developer. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing Apple iPhone applications, but will also be able to work in unison with other developers across Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry platforms on a team that is supported by QA and backed by product managers. The person who fulfills this position will work to evolve products within a different paradigm. He or she must be able to understand how to add value to a project plan. Additionally, he or she will be able to work with people on teams who have the solitary aim to produce a top grade mobile platform solution for an iPhone demographic enterprise.
- Delivery quality software on time and with acceptable quality.
- Work with other development team members and customers.
- Constantly improve your knowledge in app development.
- Experience developing Applications (Apps) for the iPad.
- iOS SDK 3.x - 5.x knowledge.
- Coding skills in Cocoa, Interface Builder and Objective C.
- Experience of using XML Web-Services.
- High quality of code.
- Experience with any version control systems.
- Strong interaction and design sense.
- Unit testing experience.
- MacOS background is a plus.