Our company is seeking the perfect candidate to fill the Senior iOS Developer position. This job entails joining a team that is experienced in Windows Phone, Blackberry, Android, Apple and that also contains knowledgeable server developers. The team is supported by QA and is backed by product managers. Our business expanding rapidly and is looking for a developer who has experience in iPad and the iPhone. The ideal candidate needs to grasp the concept of working on a product that is continuously evolving, and who can see the bigger picture and work with people who are from many different disciplines. The primary goal of this position is to produce a mobile platform that is a world class solution for a booming enterprise.
- Technical leader of iOS development stream.
- Developing iOS applications.
- Porting pieces of an existing applications to iOS.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- User interface prototyping and design.
- 2+ years of experience in iPad, iPhone, iOS applications.
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa, iOS SDK.
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP, design patterns .
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Knowledge of distributed control systems version (git, svn).
- Self-discipline, goal-orientedness.