We are seeking a Senior C++ Developer to join a team of programmers and analysts in an international team effort to develop and maintain the primary functionality of a Fixed Income Trader trading platform. The ideal candidate for this position will have highly technical training with emphasis on software development and design. It is preferred that the person who fills this position have solid experience working on complex, large software systems. The position requires the Senior C++ Developer to work on software processes, libraries, et al, that will be utilized by application developers to create business applications for traders.
- Involvement with the design.
- Implementation and testing stages of the software development lifecycle using C++С#.
- 3+ years of experience in professional programming.
- Commercial experience as a software developer.
- Strong knowledge of advanced Windows OS concepts.
- Expert in C++ and its modern concepts.
- Solid STL skills.
- SDKs and APIs: MFC, Win32 API, ATL, COM, Qt, XML is a plus.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of POSIX.
- IPC knowledge.
- Familiarity with version control systems.
- OpenGL / DirectX is a big plus.