We are looking for the perfect Middle Web Developer to join our growing team of IT developers. The person selected for this position will be faced with challenging and interesting work in a dynamically developing business. We offer a hefty benefits package for the person who is proficient at writing programming code, who can adapt existing software and graphics to meet the requirements of the business, and who knows how to do website testing to identify any existing technical problems. The candidate should know how to upload a website onto a server and how to register said site with various search engines. This job requires between 37 and 40 hours a week commitment; although additional hours may be required should deadlines be threatened. The perfect candidate will have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to stay abreast of advances in computer technology.
- Adding new features, participate in the platform development.
- Define scope of changes, estimate efforts, communicate with stakeholders for effective deliveries.
- Analyze project requirements from information submitted by clients.
- 3+ years in web software development.
- Great knowledge and experience in HTML/CSS, Ajax.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Experience of SVN.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms such as Drupal, WordPress and Joomla is a plus.
- Team player.
- Manage planning, development, testing and production release.
- Should be self-disciplined, pro-active, self-motivated and responsible.