We are seeking a full-time Middle Test Automation Trainee. The person who fills this position will engage with Middle and Senior Level Test Automation Engineers to do QA Automation Testing. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of scripting. He or she will be required to run automated tests using C# and XML. It is required that the person hired for this position have knowledge of Windows task automation framework. The best candidate for the Middle Test Automation Trainee position will be an excellent communicator and be willing to work in collaboration with team members from across the organization.
- Provide estimates of test efforts needed.
- Perform continuous impact analysis in case of changes.
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Broad understanding of other messaging protocols.
- Basic PHP skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience in non-functional testing (performance, reliability, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in test automation.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude.