Our company is conducting a search for the right candidate to fill the position of Middle Technical Writer. Duties include peer editing documentation, the ability to create documentation in various formats such as PDF and other formats. The Middle Technical Writer should be able to gain expertise for the product that is being documented and to report timely, accurate status for all project assignments. He or she should also have the ability to escalate issue to the management level. This is a position for a candidate who possesses strong English language skills, excellent cognizant of instructional design techniques, their document and development. Experience developing technical documentation for IT software-related projects is a must and the candidate should have recent experience working within a wiki environment authoring content.
- Peer edit documentation.
- Create documentation in different formats, such PDF and other.
- Become a subject matter expert for the product being documented.
- Report accurate and timely status for all assignments. Escalate issues to management.
- Strong English skills.
- Excellent knowledge of documentation development and instructional design techniques.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Client-focused and commitment to client documentation usability.
- Extensive experience developing technical documentation for software products.
- Recent experience authoring content in a wiki environment.