Our company is seeking the right candidate to fulfill the Middle Product Manager to be in charge of managing a core team to handle new IT projects. The Middle Project Manager has a great impact on company's overall performance. Duties of this position include tracking statuses of individual managers within the team, combining individual product contributions into a portfolio deck that will then be presented as the company's product strategy. This role offers much beyond general management skills by creating input of value to the entire organization. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills. He or she will be able to pay close attention to detail and to have a good understanding of technology and the IT industry. He or she will possess project oriented, relevant technical skills and the ability to work well with others within a team environment.
- Perform regular risk analysis and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate continuous improvement and lesson learned process.
- Motivate project staff to ensure successful delivery.
- Actively particiate in project development.
- Gather, systematize the information.
- 2+ years of project management experience in software industry.
- Successfully implementation projects in a Project Manager position.
- Implement and support proper project life-cycle and required processes and workflows.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self motivated and pro-active.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Strong computer and Internet literacy skills.