Our company is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Middle Front End Developer. This position entails taking responsibility for the maintenance and modification of the user interfaces for web applications and websites. The Front End Developer works closely with application designers using a semantic markup language (CSS/XTML) to develop Photoshop designs into web pages. The person who fills this position will work in teams to implement server-side code to develop database driven websites that are complex and interactive.
- Creating proper CSS, HTML, JS templates according to the project needs.
- Complete projects while maintaining maximized usability and functionality.
- Development of mobile apps on Java Script.
- 1+ years of the front-end development experience.
- 3+ years experience with Html and CSS, JQuery, Java Script on a high level.
- Fluency in HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with view templating languages (LESS, Haml/SASS, etc), CSS framework.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Ajax knowledge.