The Middle Dot Net Developer works in the capacity of a software programmer who uses Dot Net technology and related programming to develop computer applications and software. The ideal candidate to fill this position will have knowledge of how to use Dot Net components and be able to work with software architects and engineers to develop a logical series of programming code. A wide and varied skill set is required for this position, and the candidate should have a minimum three years hands-on experience, as well as a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Internet Technology. This position requires the creation of new software products, modification and repair or improvement of existing applications and testing applications for functionality.
- Maintain existing code.
- Environment configuration.
- Help the main programmers in application creating.
- 2+ years of development experience with windows mobile, windows 7, windows phone (no android).
- Experience with WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of C# is a must.
- Sybase is a big plus.
- good knowledge in DB area.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.