Middle C++ Developer is needed to test and implement all related applications. The ideal candidate will be familiar with object-oriented design strategies and be able to handle metadata, perform scripting for server side, review formulas and hierarchies. The ideal candidate for this position should be proficient in programming across many platforms other than just C++. He or she should possess the knowledge to integrate relevant languages based on the combination of technologies and on the client's needs. The right person for this position needs to have great technical expertise and to be able to understand their job's technical aspects completely. The person chosen for this position must show the ability to contribute effectively to the overall objectives of the team and to be able to prepare documentation of each project.
- Development and implementation of new features in applications and software.
- Support client’s software.
- Debug and in-depth test software.
- Programming Languages: C/C++.
- Experience with large distributed software systems development.
- Experience with server-side and client-side programming on Windows systems.
- C#/.NET (WinForms and server-side, but not ASP.NET).
- Knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Network, multi-threaded programming is a must.