Our company is looking for a qualified individual to fill the position of Junior Test Automation Trainee. If selected, the candidate will work closely with Middle and Senior Test Automation Engineers and Developers, full time, to come up with beneficial IT solutions. The job involves both testing and quality control for company systems, and assistance in the development of automated testing solutions. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office products and with Internet Explorer, and is the perfect job for those holding a minimum of a Bachelor's degree of university students who are in a related discipline.
- Perform test planning for each iteration.
- Perform reporting activities.
- Preparing and supporting of test documentation.
- Technical skills (HTML, SQL, XML, programming languages, web).
- Experience in bugwork using standard trackers (JIRA, etc.)
- Experience in development of QA project documentation.
- Working experience with behavior driven development testing.