The ideal candidate for the Junior QA- Engineer position with our company will be able to develop software for the many different areas involved in business structures including direct work with product design and development teams to execute and implement test plans for new products and applications during the developmental phases. The person chosen for this position will be able to run regression tests and to log clear bug reports in the tracking system. He or she should be able to work directly with the Development Team to resolve any bugs. The candidate should expect, if chosen, to take part in the daily and weekly project meetings as the QA rep for any given project. He or she should also expect to be able to provide feedback regarding the QA status.
- Identify and report defects.
- Support all testing activities throughout software development life cycle.
- Development, updating test plans.
- Execution of manual tests in terms of project QA Cycle.
- Good experience in QA.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Experience of work in Linux (command line).
- Company offers:
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Training courses.
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment.
- Free sport program.