We are seeking a Junior Project Manager who is capable of planning, executing and finalizing projects within the timeframe of strident deadlines and within a predetermined budget. The ideal candidate will know how to acquire coordinate team member's efforts, to acquire resources and to implement third-party contractors to deliver all projects according to plans. The Project Manager will also serve to define the objectives of a project and to oversee its quality throughout the entire development process. The person hired for this position must be able to lead challenging assignments for an international customer base, and to contribute to the bids and sales processing.
- Project requirements analysis.
- Organization the customer business and technical requirements.
- Estimate project efforts, costs, resource needs for new projects.
- Documentation of the project.
- Monitoring the implementation of projects on time, quality and budget.
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Understanding of project pricing model and billing procedures.
- Cross-cultural awareness.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experienced in development, implementation, product management, client services and executive management principals and team members.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Business analysis skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Availability for business trips.