The perfect candidate for the job of Junior PHP Developer will be responsible for starting and completing projects within a specified timeframe. He or she will be expected to maintain high standards of self discipline that will allow him or her to successfully complete PHP coding conventions and standards. The person who fills this position will be required to work with team members who are situated across different time zones and geographic locations. The position requires collaboration with the project managers, CSS and HTML programmers, designers and database administrators.
- Maintenance of projects based on WordPress, Joomla and other CMS.
- Creating a new Web-projects.
- Provide any assistance in developing to Middle Php Developers and Senior Php Developers.
- 1+ years of experience with PHP and MySQL.
- WordPress Theme and Plugin development experience.
- Understanding principals of OOP/OOD.
- MySql excellent knowledge
- Good knowledge of frameworks, PHP 5, Zend Framework, Yii, etc.
- Strong self-management and time-control skills.
- Strong technical English is a must