We are a dynamic IT company that currently has an opening for the position of Junior Java Developer. The primary duties of this position are to provide maintenance and software application development services. The man or woman chosen for this job will be involved through the entire software lifecycle including quality control, analysis, design, implementation, development and maintenance. He or she will have a wide array of knowledge and skills pertaining to technologies used. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to work with key team members to interpret system/user requirements and gather them into technical test plans and design specifications, code, analyze and test or fix software as required. The Junior Java Developer will need to be able to problem solve and to consult with colleagues and clients regarding maintenance and input The person selected for this job will coordinate and participate in structured walkthroughs, peer reviews and to execute all required steps in the development process.
- Designing new product features for creating, deploying and managing learning content.
- Resolving product issues.
- Software development.
- 1+ years of experience with Java.
- Unix and Linux systems 1+ years practice.
- Experience architecting complex software solutions involving Java and XML.
- Knowledge of the ООP bases, databases (mySql and other).
- Strong Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, XSL.
- Basic knowledge of maven.
- Some HTML 5 experience.