Our company is seeking the perfect candidate to fill the Junior Dot Net Developer position. The person who is selected for this job will work as an important element on a team of highly qualified developers working with a team of Business Analysts to ensure the proper function of all applications systems that are used to meet business needs. The job entails applying special skills to develop modular solutions that are simple to change and that are operationally efficient. The objective is to bring value to the company's clients. We are looking for someone who has experiences with the entire software development lifecycle. He or she must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. As Dot Net Developer, the person who fills this position will have responsibility for performing documentation, modification, analysis and support of the rating software's daily operations.
- Debugs, tests, designs, codes and supports all types of applications to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other group of specialists on decision-making and application architecture design.
- Other simple tasks that mainly targeted to help the lead specialists in our company.
- 2+ years experience with C# .Net.
- Basic knowledge of database design.
- Experience with C++.
- Experience with SCRUM is a plus.
- Experience in MS VS 2008/2010, GIT.