We are seeking the perfect candidate to fill the position of J2EE Developer. The ideal person for this job will assume responsibility for using JAVA and other programming languages to develop Web-based applications, as well as server applications that are used on the internet sites and computer systems. After the development of the application, the person who fills this position must be able to test, ensure proper functionality and evaluate the application. He or she may also be asked to participate in client training sessions. The candidate who applies for this job should have a firm understanding of the entire life cycle of software development. He or she should be skilled in client-side and server-side programming languages that are related to JAVA. This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Work with all the components that are below.
- Java Enterprise Edition.
- JMS, JBoss Remoting.
- Apache HTTP, JBoss, Apache Felix.
- JDBC, ActiveMQ, Hibernate.
- Experience with: Gradleo Extra: Hudson/Jenkins, Ant, Guice, Ivy, Maven.
- The key points here are JBoss and J2EE.
- Experience with Enterprise Environment (Unit Testing).
- Operating system: Solaris, CentOS.