Our company has an opening for an IT Specialist for both tier one and tier two IT support. The person who fills this position will assist in the implementation of various projects, as well as provide end user support on a day-to-day basis on the 1st shift. Duties will vary and the position may require travel. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Internet Technology.
The main duty of your job will solve the problems relating to the technical side. Basically it means that you’ll setup and install software, configure the internet, printers, and computers in general.
Requirements for candidates:
- Intermediate English level.
- Very good knowledge of OS Windows 7
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007/2010.
- Background in IT engineering.
- Solve problems with Internet providers.
- Basic knowledge of video/audio conferencing, analog/digital phones.
- English speaking.