Our company is seeking a Human Resources Specialist for the task of maintaining employee relations and for screening and hiring new employees. The person chosen for this position will ensure that employees are provided with the conditions that will enable them to work to their ultimate capacity. We require that the person who is hired as Human Resources specialist have a bachelors degree or higher with a concentration in human resources. A Master’s degree in human resources is required for higher level positions. We emphasize a strong work ethic and stress the ability to make important decisions and to work well with others.
- Implement Corporate HR practices.
- Responsible for recruitment.
- Assist in arranging interviews for qualified Candidates with Client companies.
- Set up bank accounts for employees.
- Monitor the compliance with Labor Requirements.
- High education.
- Effective computer skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of work in Executive Search.
- Good knowledge of 1C program v.8.
- Desire to grow and develop in HR sphere.