Our company is looking for a competent Financial and Administrative Assistant who will report directly to and support our Financial Director in his or her daily responsibilities. The Financial and Administrative Assistant should be able to pay close attention to details and be well-organized and structured to attend to the key responsibilities that are crucial to the success of our accounting and finance functions. The ideal candidate will be prepared to work on a dynamic team and to take on increasing responsibilities with time.
- University Degree.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Advanced PC user.
- Time-management and prioritization skills.
- Team Player.
- Experience with PeopleSoft an advantage.
- Phone calls reception.
- Manage documents between internal departments, customers and suppliers.
- Copywriting and translations execution.
- Work with other department Assistants to ensure best practices.
- Organization of business trips, meetings and negotiations.